Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Time to Renew

It's been quite some time since my last post and I think it's high time I get back into the blogging world. It's a great outlet for me and I miss it.  So, here's a recap of the last year or so of life (this may get a little long).

October 2011 - Put on bedrest with a period of 5 minutes per hour to get up to use the bathroom, shower, make food, etc.

November 2011 - Put on strict bedrest after a crazy hospital stay.  Went off my strict bedrest at 37 weeks and saw Breaking Dawn Part 1.

December 2011 - Welcomed the most precious little girl, Emily, into the world on the 1st.  Celebrated our first Christmas as a family of 3.

February 2012 - Returned to work and left Emily in the capable hands of my good friend, Ryan.

April 2012 - Upgraded my old Chevy Prizm to a Subaru Forester.  Love love love my new car!

July 2012 - Our first family vacation!  We drove to Minoqua, Wisconsin for a family reunion and it was awesome!  Emily went on her first boat ride and loved the lake and the fireworks.  Josh also took on a new career as a Firefighter/EMT for HFPD.

September 2012 - I started a new job and love it!

So those are the major highlights of the past year.  I can't wait to begin blogging again and (hopefully) entertaining you!




No comments:

Post a Comment